EQUIPMENT AND PIPING BLANKETING USING STEAM FROM A FLAME TUBE BOILERS
This process injects steam into vessels and process piping to purge them of hydrocarbon vapours. This is a necessary preliminary on process equipment and piping prior to inspection and/or maintenance.
The injection of steam for blanketing simultaneously provides an internal cleaning by removing residual oil that has accumulated on internal surfaces. These residuals together with condensate are pumped to a wastewater treatment plant – a mobile unit also furnished by TSL.
The flame tube steam generators normally used for this service provide steam at 300psi and are available with various flow rates - from 650 to 10000 kg/hr. Operational procedures and operator qualifications follow the requirements of NR-13 (ABNT standard for steam boilers).
Other uses for our steam generators include fluid heating or via heat exchangers or direct heating as required by the client’s process.
- Off-shore production and drilling rigs
- Petroleum terminals
- On-shore petroleum facilities
- Compact self-contained equipment that is prepared for off-shore operation with complete safety
- Highly skilled operatives
- Preventive maintenance of our stem generators ensures that it is “as new” for each new job.